samedi 16 janvier 2021

MORE BATTLE CHARIOTS

First post of the year ... Happy new year to all ! ... Better than 2020? We will see...

I ended the year by completing two more goblin battle chariots.











My army of goblins is almost complete. I should paint a snotling pump wagon, some snotlings bases, and a unit of half-orcs ....

However, I am thinking of alternating painting sessions with a whole new project ... a Norsca army!








Some models are old citadel references (the vikings and barbarians) still available at Wargames Foundry.

I have to think about the color schemes, the banners ... and the army list (V6 / V7). I'm thinking of mixing between the cult of Ulric list and a simple but effective list available on the excellent french site "LE VERRAH RUBICON DE VERENA"

http://verrahrubicon.free.fr/


10 commentaires:

  1. Les chars sont au top, comme toujours... et la prochaine armée, alléchante ! Il vient d'où le géant ? je ne connnais pas cette pièce.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci 🙂 Ça va me changer des peaux vertes ! Le géant vient de la gamme C28 , qui proposait différents corps, têtes, armes...
      http://www.solegends.com/citc/c028giants/index.htm

      Supprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great work! Looking forward to your new project, makes me wonder about my kislevites resting in the cupboard since 5 years ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Many thanks ! A kislev army is a daunting task, indeed !

      Supprimer
  4. These are the best Goblin Chariots I've ever had the pleasure to see...just SUPERB!! thank you for sharing. I'm also very excited to see your Norse force brought to life!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you very much, a very nice compliment :) Still thinking about the color scheme for the Norse...

      Supprimer
  5. Happy new year l'ami!
    I recognise some of the minis, I included some in my jomsvuking army.

    I still love how you paint those goblins, bravo !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Many thanks mon ami, I wish you a happy new year too :)
      I will take a closer look at your jomsviking army !

      Supprimer
  6. Fantastic! And I look forward to seeing the Norse in due course of time!

    RépondreSupprimer